Thursday, April 10, 2008

My 25th Birthday

We celebrated my 25th Birthday on Saturday along with all the other events! After we finished up Lacey's Wedding Cake, finished the Spidey Cake, and delivered the Colonial Fox Theatre Birthday Cake Roger and I went out to eat for my Birthday.

But, the biggest event of Saturday, and the best gift ever was the signing of the Business Loan papers!!! Finally! I wish I had a picture of the actual signing but I was so busy that day, I forgot my camera! So, needless to say, construction started on Monday and we are moving forward with the CAkery!

Throughout all of the other cakes for Saturday I managed to make my own birthday cake. We didn't get a picture of it before we cut it...but here is one after.


This was a "Spiced Up" cake with an Irish Creme filling covered in a Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Fondant. I used edible coloring and luster dust to paint fun swirls and Happy Birthday on it. Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments: