Thursday, July 19, 2007

Claws, Paws & Cake...Oh MY!

Town & Country Animal Hospital in Frontenac, Kansas had the ribbon cutting ceremony on their brand new facility Friday July 13th. To add to this event, they asked me to do a sheet cake for them! Thank you Town & Country for giving me the opportunity to make you a cake and for giving me a tour of your state of the art facility where the puppies go to one side and the kitties go to the other! Very unique! I know my family (pets) would appreciate that. I know there were a couple of issues with this cake (darn humidity) but I made it there and even got to be in the picture! Thanks again Town & Country.

If you would like to take your pets to Town & Country Animal Hospital, I'm sure Dr. Micky Painter, Dr. Mary Sue Painter and the staff would be very happy to see you. You may reach them at 620-231-5340. They offer complete medical, surgical & dental services, boarding, grooming, science diet products, I.V.A.S. certified veterinary acupuncturist.

No comments: